10 Benefits of Choosing HomeWorks’ Live-in Care
When seniors’ care needs increase to the point that remaining home alone is not safe, live-in care can enable them to age-in-place. Additionally, changing the home environment and lifestyle may not be the best option for their situation.
Live-in care offers one-on-one care, assistance and attention in the environment older adults trust most — home. While a 24-hour live-in caregiver especially lends peace-of-mind for seniors with mobility or memory issues, all older adults benefit from:
- Safety and support;
- Round-the-clock supervision;
- Personal care;
- Assistance with activities of daily living;
- Opportunities to build a relationship with the caregiver;
- Meal preparation and shopping;
- Transportation assistance for recreational activities or medical appointments; and
- Cost savings (the daily live-in care rate is equivalent to 12-hours per day of hourly care).
Want live-in care for your loved one? Call one of our teams below. We follow a simple process to get help to you as quickly as possible.
Central Jersey: 732-838-1950
North Jersey: 973-940-6300
South Jersey: 856-300-2424