COVID response updated:
- All HomeWorks clients are called daily to check on their well-being and to check symptoms.
- The required 60-day nursing visits with our home care clients are now being done virtually.
- Caregivers are thoroughly screened for exposure risks and their temperatures are documented daily.
- Caregivers use N95 masks along with a surgical mask to cover, when with clients.
- HomeWorks has sufficient protective equipment if needed to care for an ill client. They have also received training on home isolation practices.
- Our nurse is evaluating all new clients with an enhanced questionnaire to make sure we are fully aware of clients’ exposures to the virus.
- Caregivers are trained and retrained with proper infection control protocol during this pandemic.
- Caregivers are equipped with hand sanitizer, hand towels, soap, masks and gloves. They are continually communicated with and reminded about hand washing and cleaning surfaces when with our clients.
- We are able to communicate with families using Synzi, which our caregivers are trained to use to link with families.
As always, feel free to call any of our offices with questions or concerns.